The authorities promise that Berlin Brandenburg Airport will go into operation on 17 March 2013. The previous opening date was scheduled for 3 June 2012. However, due to technical difficulties the opening has been delayed till 17 March 2013.
- Airport Schönefeld – 6,2 km, 20 min., bus 171
- Hauptbahnhof – 17 km, 50 min. with public transportation
- Messe Berlin (ICC) – 20 km, 40 min. with public transportation
- Potsdamer Platz , Reichstag, Brandenburger Tor – 15 km, 35 min. with public transportation
- Estrel Convention Center – 6 km, 15 min. with bus 171
- U-Bahnhof Johannisthaler Chaussee (U 7) – 900 m.
- Bus station Zadekstraße (bus 171) – 30 m.
- Bus station Klinikum Neukölln (Bus M46) – ca. 400 m.
Public transport for train passengers:
Take the U7 or the Circle Line (S-Bahn 41/42) to Neukölln. From Neukölln you take the bus 171 towards airport Schonefeld and get off at Zadekstraße. The hotel is located 30 meters on the left side of the road.
Public transport for air travelers:
From Airport Schönefeld, take bus 171 towards Hermannplatz and get off at Zadekstraße. The hotel is located in the beginning-on the opposite side of the road immediately left Zadektraße.
Travelling by car:
From north to exit A113 towards Schönefeld Johannisthaler Chaussee , right towards the airport and turn right Rudower Straße . The hotel is located right at the front left Zadekstraße.